Even though it is still over a month to Easter, I thought it would be fun to share a really super easy Easter egg craft with you. This one is a DIY erasable coloring board. These boards require minimal materials, are really easy to make and once made, can be used over and over again!
This is what you will need:
A copy of my FREE Easter egg coloring printable
A piece of recycled cardboard
Washi tape (optional)
Clear sticky contact
This is what you will need to do:
1. Print a copy of my FREE Easter egg coloring page.
You will find the FREE printable here:
2. Using scissors carefully cut around the outline of each Easter egg.
!WARNING! Please remember that scissors are sharp. Always supervise children very carefully when they are using scissors.
3. Glue each egg onto a piece of recycled cardboard. Next, carefully stick down a layer of clear contact onto your cardboard. To finish, I decorated the edge of my cardboard with a strip of washi tape. This is totally optional though, you don’t have to add this tape.
4. Finally, take your washable colored marker pens and color the eggs!
5. When you have finished your coloring and want to pack up, simply take a wet wipe or a piece of paper towel and wipe your coloring away. Then you can color again and again.
Thank you so much for reading! I would love to see what you do with my printables, please tag me and let me know! Enjoy. Jacinta Xx