Here is another fun and easy scissor skill activity for kids this Christmas. You can make your own cute Santa from a painted paper plate and some strips of paper, or you can print out my FREE printable worksheets below.
This is what you will need to do:
1. Carefully cut some strips of paper. Remember that scissors are sharp and that you should always take care when using scissors!
2. Paint a paper plate in the skin color of your choice. This plate will form Santa’s face. Once the paint is dry, use a glue stick to paste the strips of paper onto the plate.
3. Cut a Santa hat and red nose from red colored construction paper.
4. Glue the hat and nose onto the plate, and add some eyes.
5. Take a pencil and curl Santa’s beard. This step is super fun.
6. Glue some cotton balls onto Santa’s hat to finish.
Here is your FREE printable worksheet: